Légion Française Blindée Index du Forum

Légion Française Blindée
Salut, un clan français d'adultes orienté clans wars. Respect, camaraderie et envie de jouer (esprit d'equipe) sont les bienvenues. Organisation à cinq officiers pour des décisions collègiales, nous recrutons à partir de t8 tank ou 6 arty.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Daz Hd*Add-on

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légion Française Blindée Index du Forum -> Légion Française Blindée -> Mess
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fabrsaa

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 01:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Daz Hd*Add-on Répondre en citant

Daz Hd Add-on > urlin.us/2jdoe

10cf746e54
The HD technology requires that users use the 64-bit version of DAZ Studio 4.6.1.17 (or newer) or the 64-bit version of DSON Importer for Poser 1.1.1.17 (or newer) to be able to see/use the High Definition morphs.. I would personally rather spend money on a HD-add on that I will be using every day for the next couple ofyears than some genericdress which I already have a million of Smile Post edited by Jakku on July 2015 . It seems like DAZ would supply the HD add-on for free to those of us who purchased under the misleading ad. Using the HD versions also increases the render time (in my opinion and experience). You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. More definition, and more details, without significant system overhead.

Darius 6 HD Add-On Add to Cart In Cart Purchased $39.95 Add to Cart In Cart Purchased $39.95 SKU:20525 Artist: Daz Originals Compatible Figures: Genesis 2 Male Compatible Software: DSON Importer for Poser, DAZ Studio 4.9 Required Products: Darius 6 Install Types: Daz Connect Install Manager Manual Install SKU:20525 Artist: Daz Originals Compatible Figures: Genesis 2 Male Compatible Software: DSON Importer for Poser, DAZ Studio 4.9 Required Products: Darius 6 Install Types: Daz Connect Install Manager Manual Install Details Darius 6 measurements courtesy of Measure Metrics for DAZ Studio: Height: 6'1.2" (185.9 cm) Chest Circumference: 39.3" (99.8 cm) Waist Circumference: 31.1" (78.9 cm) Low Hip Circumference: 38.2" (97.0 cm) What's Included and Features Darius 6 HD Darius 6 HD Character Presets (.DUF and .CR2) Darius 6 HD Full Body Shape Darius 6 HD Head Shape Notes This product includes: 1 DSON Core Installer 1 Poser Companion Files Installer You may also be interested in the following product(s) . Blur the lines between CG and reality with these intricate morphs sculpted at 64x the resolution of the base Michael 6 and Victoria 6 characters. Shop Technology Galleries Forums Help Shop Technology Galleries Forums Help Loading. I haven not had much time to render, but in the viewport set at subd level 4 the difference is definitely noticable. Victoria 6 left, Victoria 7 right v6v7hd.jpg 1400x910 - 115K Post edited by mawkroy on July 2015 . You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. DAZ's two best figures just got better The HD technology requires that users use the 64-bit version of DAZ Studio 4.6.1.17 (or newer) or the 64-bit version of DSON Importer for Poser 1.1.1.17 (or newer) to be able to see/use the High Definition morphs. Sharper creases where you need them Smoother curves for an organic, natural look.

the simpsons s08ered she hulksmallville season 2 is_safe:1iron man 2008would i lie to you s05The Amazing Spider-Man 010leapt through timevikings season 1 1080ppsp monster hunter freedom eurvisual studio 2010

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 01:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légion Française Blindée Index du Forum -> Légion Française Blindée -> Mess Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation